TTV Dinakaran has said that he strongly suspects the involvement of Cheif minister Edappadi Palanisamy in the Kodanadu estate deaths and thefts. Yesterday marks the 102nd birth anniversary of the legend MGR, and statewide there have been celebrations by many political parties.
On this occasion, Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran went to Thiruvarur and paid respect by garlanding the MGR Statue there, and for that he had earlier stayed in Kumbakonam and then started to Thiruvarur. Prior to starting to Thiruvarur, he had met the press, he said "Edappadi Palanisamy himself has been accused of the Kodanadu murders, and he has got those who had accused him arrested, though the court did not allow imprisoning them.
If Edappadi did not have any connection in the murders, why must he arrest them, and why must he fear? All these only increase the suspicion on him". He also added that if no alliance decision is reached, AMMK will contest Lok Sabha elections alone.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP