TTV Dinakaran has said that he strongly suspects the involvement of Cheif minister Edappadi Palanisamy in the Kodanadu estate deaths and thefts. Yesterday marks the 102nd birth anniversary of the legend MGR, and statewide there have been celebrations by many political parties.
On this occasion, Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran went to Thiruvarur and paid respect by garlanding the MGR Statue there, and for that he had earlier stayed in Kumbakonam and then started to Thiruvarur. Prior to starting to Thiruvarur, he had met the press, he said "Edappadi Palanisamy himself has been accused of the Kodanadu murders, and he has got those who had accused him arrested, though the court did not allow imprisoning them.
If Edappadi did not have any connection in the murders, why must he arrest them, and why must he fear? All these only increase the suspicion on him". He also added that if no alliance decision is reached, AMMK will contest Lok Sabha elections alone.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?