Reportedly low cost airline Scoot, a part of the Singapore Airlines Group, on Thursday announced the addition of three new south Indian cities Coimbatore, Trivandrum and Visakhapatnam to its global route map. Meanwhile in a statement issued here, Scoot said the three new routes are due to be transferred over from sister airline SilkAir. Scoot will be the only airline operating direct non-stop flights from Trivandrum and Visakhapatnam to Singapore.
The statement said "Flights from Trivandrum to Singapore will commence as soon as May 7, and flights from Coimbatore and Visakhapatnam will start from October 27, all subject to regulatory approval”. Furthermore in India, Scoot already operates seven existing routes from Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Lucknow and Tiruchirappalli. Further to commemorate the new routes, Scoot has introduced a major limited time sale on flights from all its India points, including Trivandrum, Coimbatore and Visakhapatnam, from January 14 to 28 on its website.
Vinod Kannan, Chief Commercial Officer said “With three new cities, India is a big part of our growth in Asia this year to help support our long term objectives, customers can look forward to more affordable fares and innovative offerings from us".
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?