Reportedly low cost airline Scoot, a part of the Singapore Airlines Group, on Thursday announced the addition of three new south Indian cities Coimbatore, Trivandrum and Visakhapatnam to its global route map. Meanwhile in a statement issued here, Scoot said the three new routes are due to be transferred over from sister airline SilkAir. Scoot will be the only airline operating direct non-stop flights from Trivandrum and Visakhapatnam to Singapore.
The statement said "Flights from Trivandrum to Singapore will commence as soon as May 7, and flights from Coimbatore and Visakhapatnam will start from October 27, all subject to regulatory approval”. Furthermore in India, Scoot already operates seven existing routes from Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Lucknow and Tiruchirappalli. Further to commemorate the new routes, Scoot has introduced a major limited time sale on flights from all its India points, including Trivandrum, Coimbatore and Visakhapatnam, from January 14 to 28 on its website.
Vinod Kannan, Chief Commercial Officer said “With three new cities, India is a big part of our growth in Asia this year to help support our long term objectives, customers can look forward to more affordable fares and innovative offerings from us".
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram