Bengaluru sources made a statement that the ride sharing platform Ola on Thursday said its credit payment feature, Ola Money Postpaid which offers a 15 day credit line to passengers, would soon be available to all the Ola app users. According to sources Ola Money Postpaid is a digital credit payment service that allows users to pay for all the expenditure once every 15 days.
Meanwhile an Ola statement said the offering was launched last year as a pilot, and has received good response from customers with 30%; growth month on month". Furthermore at present, Ola Money Postpaid is being used by over 10 % of Ola customers. Moreover apart from extending the service to all its customers in coming months the company would also increase credit line offering and billing cycle to 30 days.
Reportedly Ola Money Postpaid will also extend its reach beyond mobility and integrate it into other segments such as food, entertainment and utilities in the coming months. Presently the company also plans to enroll other merchants to create a faster and convenient payment mechanism for customers.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram