Bengaluru sources made a statement that the ride sharing platform Ola on Thursday said its credit payment feature, Ola Money Postpaid which offers a 15 day credit line to passengers, would soon be available to all the Ola app users. According to sources Ola Money Postpaid is a digital credit payment service that allows users to pay for all the expenditure once every 15 days.
Meanwhile an Ola statement said the offering was launched last year as a pilot, and has received good response from customers with 30%; growth month on month". Furthermore at present, Ola Money Postpaid is being used by over 10 % of Ola customers. Moreover apart from extending the service to all its customers in coming months the company would also increase credit line offering and billing cycle to 30 days.
Reportedly Ola Money Postpaid will also extend its reach beyond mobility and integrate it into other segments such as food, entertainment and utilities in the coming months. Presently the company also plans to enroll other merchants to create a faster and convenient payment mechanism for customers.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?