New Delhi sources stated that the Supreme Court has directed the Kerala Government to provide protection to Kanakadukara and Bindu who made a visit to Sabarimala Temple. Reportedly the Supreme Court ruled that Sabarimalai Ayyappan temple could be allowed to go to all age groups. Presently Iyappa devotees are struggling to allow women between 10 and 50 years of age.
Reports added that two women were taken to Sabarimala Ayyappan temple, state government and police and there are protests in various parts of the state. Meanwhile these women were sent to their homes with great protection and on his way home, Kanagadarga was injured in the head and was admitted to the hospital after hiding his mother-in-law. Furthermore in this case, the petition was filed in the Supreme Court on behalf of the two women seeking protection.
Moreover the Kerala police ordered the police to provide adequate protection to both and on behalf of women, the request was made to take action against the devotees who conducted the protest. Further the attorney, who appeared on behalf of the advocates, called the left and the females who dazzled in Sabarimala and the Kerala Government had filed a petition in the Tamilnadu state where 51 women, including 24 women, have been dubbed in Sabarimala.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram