New Delhi sources stated that the Supreme Court has directed the Kerala Government to provide protection to Kanakadukara and Bindu who made a visit to Sabarimala Temple. Reportedly the Supreme Court ruled that Sabarimalai Ayyappan temple could be allowed to go to all age groups. Presently Iyappa devotees are struggling to allow women between 10 and 50 years of age.
Reports added that two women were taken to Sabarimala Ayyappan temple, state government and police and there are protests in various parts of the state. Meanwhile these women were sent to their homes with great protection and on his way home, Kanagadarga was injured in the head and was admitted to the hospital after hiding his mother-in-law. Furthermore in this case, the petition was filed in the Supreme Court on behalf of the two women seeking protection.
Moreover the Kerala police ordered the police to provide adequate protection to both and on behalf of women, the request was made to take action against the devotees who conducted the protest. Further the attorney, who appeared on behalf of the advocates, called the left and the females who dazzled in Sabarimala and the Kerala Government had filed a petition in the Tamilnadu state where 51 women, including 24 women, have been dubbed in Sabarimala.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?