According to sources Congress leader, Vijayashanti, who was also the party star campaigner in the Telangana Assembly elections, questioned TRS chief K. Chandrasekhara Rao about how people of Andhra Pradesh could trust him with his party support of Special Category Status to the state. Meanwhile the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) has been claiming of late that it supports Andhra Pradesh demand for Special Category Status and reiterated the same during TRS Working President K.T. Rama Rao's meeting with YSRCP Chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy.
Presently this news has been doing rounds and Vijayashanti asked "After criticizing Andhra people so bitterly and utilizing Telangana sentiment to drive wedge between Telugu people and injecting hate, how can KCR or TRS fathom the thought that TRS will write a letter to the Centre demanding Special Status to AP?."
Moreover she said that the people of AP are in a state of confusion as they have already seen the true colors of TRS and their hate for people of Andhra region. She questioned the TRS leadership "Why simply shower fake and false statements/love, showing that you sympathies wit she questioned the TRS leadership h their cause," stating that the Congress is committed to granting Special Category Status to AP if it comes to power at the Centre.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?