According to sources Congress leader, Vijayashanti, who was also the party star campaigner in the Telangana Assembly elections, questioned TRS chief K. Chandrasekhara Rao about how people of Andhra Pradesh could trust him with his party support of Special Category Status to the state. Meanwhile the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) has been claiming of late that it supports Andhra Pradesh demand for Special Category Status and reiterated the same during TRS Working President K.T. Rama Rao's meeting with YSRCP Chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy.
Presently this news has been doing rounds and Vijayashanti asked "After criticizing Andhra people so bitterly and utilizing Telangana sentiment to drive wedge between Telugu people and injecting hate, how can KCR or TRS fathom the thought that TRS will write a letter to the Centre demanding Special Status to AP?."
Moreover she said that the people of AP are in a state of confusion as they have already seen the true colors of TRS and their hate for people of Andhra region. She questioned the TRS leadership "Why simply shower fake and false statements/love, showing that you sympathies wit she questioned the TRS leadership h their cause," stating that the Congress is committed to granting Special Category Status to AP if it comes to power at the Centre.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram