Accordingly PhonePe, who claim to be India’s fastest growing payments platform, on Friday, announced that it has grown its offline merchant base to over 1 million. Presently this milestone has been achieved in less than a year and reflects on the platform’s phenomenal acceptance across both large organized retail stores as well as small and mid size retail stores in the country. Furthermore being one of the pioneers in the UPI space, PhonePe enables merchants to accept payments from consumers through multiple instruments like UPI, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PhonePe wallet as well as external wallets.
Yuvraj Singh Shekhawat, Head Offline Organized Business, PhonePe, said, “Our offline business has shown phenomenal growth in barely a year and we are very thrilled to have reached the 1 million mark and the entire payments process using PhonePe solutions is simple, fast and plans to grow offline merchant number to 6 million by December 2019.”
Moreover Vivek Lohcheb, Head Unorganized Business added, “PhonePe's QR solution allows merchants to accept consumer payments from any UPI app and not just PhonePe and is also helping these merchants by providing them visibility on our app allowing our 150 million users to discover all the retailers and merchants in their vicinity that accept PhonePe, effectively increasing footfalls to their business.”
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!