Hyderabad sources reported that the TS and AP governments have extended the time limit for interstate transfers till June 30. Issuing a circular to this effect, AP principal secretary, state reorganization, L. Premachandra Reddy said guidelines were issued on August 7, 2017, to consider interstate transfers of local cadre (district/zone/ multi zonal) and state cadre employees on spouse grounds and on mutual basis.
Meanwhile the time limit was two months for processing the applications and issue of orders and this was extended to June 30, 2018, and subsequently till December 31, 2018. Furthermore since some proposals were still pending, the government had extended the time limit for disposal of applications pending as on December 31, 2018.
Moreover Mr. Premachandra Reddy said after consulting with the Telangana state government, the time had been extended till June 30, 2019, in respect of employees who had applied for interstate transfers and whose applications were pending.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct