According to sources the mammoth 64 feet high statue of Lord Vishnu has reached Singarapettai about 60 km from Krishnagiri town and is slowly proceeding to Bengaluru. Reportedly the statue carved from a monolithic block had started its journey about a month ago. Meanwhile the splendorous statue of Vishwaroopa Mahavishnu weighing over 300 tonnes was carved out of a hillock in Korakkottai village in Vandavasi taluk of Tiruvannamalai.
Accordingly it was placed on the 240 tyre trailer, and began the journey to Bengaluru last month. Furthermore in view of its size and weight the vehicle carrying the state of the Lord had to halt at several places giving priority to vehicular traffic on the road and without causing any disturbance to the members of the public. Moreover after a halt at Senji, the statue was moved through Tiruvannamalai and has now reached Singarapettai in Krishnagiri district.
Sources said “Wherever the vehicle was stopped the villagers found it a joyous occasion to have a darshan and offered worship. Meanwhile many including women and children happily offered flowers and some even splashed vermilion and turmeric powder on the Lord and sought his blessings. Further once installed the Vishwaroopa Mahavishnu idol is likely to be the tallest one in the country.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram