Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan said when addressing the joint session of both Houses of the state legislature, he said the scheme has become a role model for several states and has earned praise even in the international arena. He said "It is a matter of pride that UN Food and Agriculture Organization praised this scheme. Several states are preparing to adopt it”.
Meanwhile he claimed that the scheme has done away with the problem of agriculture investment faced by farmers. Narasimhan said "Farmers are happy as they are getting Rs 8,000 per acre annually, at the rate of Rs 4,000 per acre per crop and added the scheme was one of the several steps initiated by Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government to revive, restore and revitalize the agriculture sector”.
Moreover the Governor said the government would continue to press and fight for implementation of 33% reservation to backward classes and 33% to women in legislatures. Further when recalling that the Telangana Assembly has already passed a resolution for provision of 10% reservation to scheduled tribes and 12%to minorities, he said to implement these reservations the government will continue to raise the demand with the Central government.
Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth Reportedly Days after the Income Tax (I-T) Department conducted simultaneous raids at the properties of Kalki Bhagwan in Andhra Pradesh and Tamilnadu, the self-styled godman issued a video statement, claiming that things were going on as usual and that he was not absconding. Previously the I-T department said that searches and raids at the ashram, trust and the business premises of Kalki and his son
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?