Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan said when addressing the joint session of both Houses of the state legislature, he said the scheme has become a role model for several states and has earned praise even in the international arena. He said "It is a matter of pride that UN Food and Agriculture Organization praised this scheme. Several states are preparing to adopt it”.
Meanwhile he claimed that the scheme has done away with the problem of agriculture investment faced by farmers. Narasimhan said "Farmers are happy as they are getting Rs 8,000 per acre annually, at the rate of Rs 4,000 per acre per crop and added the scheme was one of the several steps initiated by Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government to revive, restore and revitalize the agriculture sector”.
Moreover the Governor said the government would continue to press and fight for implementation of 33% reservation to backward classes and 33% to women in legislatures. Further when recalling that the Telangana Assembly has already passed a resolution for provision of 10% reservation to scheduled tribes and 12%to minorities, he said to implement these reservations the government will continue to raise the demand with the Central government.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!