Chennai sources stated that the Chennai city traffic police have announced some route changes around Kamarajar Salai on the days building up the Republic Day parade. Meanwhile a press release from the police department said the stretch of Kamarajar Salai from Lighthouse up to War Memorial will be closed for all the vehicles from 6 am to 10 am on January 22, 24 and 26.
Accordingly all vehicles, including MTC buses coming from Adyar towards Broadway on Kamarajar Salai, will be diverted at Santhome High Road and Kutchery Road junction. Reportedly MTC buses from Radhakrishnan Salai to Gandhi Statue will be diverted via Royapettah High Road. Meanwhile MTC bus route no 21-G going from Luz junction to Gandhi Statue will be diverted via Nilgiris Junction- Whites Road, Smith Road, Anna Salai and reach Broadway. 12 G and 45 B will be diverted via Nilgiris Junction-left-Music Academy, Royapettah hospital, Royapettah tower clock, Whites Road, Anna Salai, Walajah Road to reach Anna Square. Vehicles will not be allowed beyond RK Salai and Dr Natesan Road and Avvai Shanmugam Salai junction towards Gandhi Statue on Kamarajar Salai.
Apparently vehicles coming from Dr Besant Road towards Kamarajar Salai will be diverted at Dr Besant Road Rountana towards Icehouse junction. Vehicles plying beyond Bharathi Salai and Bells Roads will be diverted towards Bells Road. Anna Square bus terminus will be temporarily shifted to Wallajah Road. Moreover vehicles coming from Parry’s Corner to Adyar will be diverted at RBI subway (north) towards Raja Annamalai Mandram.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram