Accordingly from January 21st to January 25th this religious ritual will be held at KCR's farmhouse in Erravelli. Meanwhile once again arrangements are being made on a grand scale. But this time there is a change in guests list. Earlier in 2015, KCR invited AP CM Chandrababu Naidu and then things went well between the TRS and TDP governments.
Reportedly 2018 elections brought differences yet again between Naidu and KCR. Both leaders criticized each other during the campaign and went to an extent that they would be taking revenge in the form of 'Return Gift.'
Furthermore as KCR and Naidu are no more in talking terms, the Telangana CM has decided to snub the AP CM. For the upcoming 'Chandiyaagam' KCR has preferred YS Jagan over Naidu. Apparently post the meeting of KTR and Jagan, KCR called on the YSRCP chief. As per TRS sources, KCR forwarded the invitation to attend the Chandiyaagam. Moreover Jagan is yet to take a call on this as he is expected to fly to London to see his daughter who is pursuing her education there.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram