Sources from Panaji made a statement that Prime Minister Narendra Modi yesterday wished ailing Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar a speedy recovery and referred to him as the "architect of modern Goa." PM Modi said "I wish my best friend and well and hope for his quick recovery. He is indeed the architect of modern Goa. And I salute his efforts at work despite being ill," adding in response to a question from a party worker in Goa, during a video conference.
As per report it was stated that Manohar Parrikar has been in and out of hospitals in Goa, Mumbai, Delhi and New York since February 2018. Meanwhile PM Modi also spoke about mining in Goa during the interaction.
Moreover he said both the state government as well as the central government was making efforts to resume mining in the state, banned by the Supreme Court in February 2018 because of irregularities in mining lease renewal procedures. He added "Goa's economy is hinged on mining”.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu