Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao vowed to make Telangana roads "shine like a mirror". Meanwhile the chief minister, in a review meeting held at Hyderabad's Pragathi Bhavan to discuss the current condition of state roads, directed concerned officers to complete the task in the next two years.
Furthermore the chief minister made it very clear that after irrigation projects, the top priority will be accorded to roads and highways. Accordingly he further instructed that including the newly formed village panchayats, the entire 12,751 village panchayats in the state should be provided with BT road facility. Reports added that he also directed the R&B officials to assess the existing conditions of the roads in the state and prepare a plan accordingly. Following the assessment, a budget will be allocated for the same.
Moreover Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao, in the meeting, said several roads and bridges in the state need to be repaired. Hence he also asked his ministers to constantly monitor the progress of road repair work. Apparently in the meeting, Rao also instructed the officials to immediately pay compensation to farmers who lost their land in the construction of canals in Kaleswaram project.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra