Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao vowed to make Telangana roads "shine like a mirror". Meanwhile the chief minister, in a review meeting held at Hyderabad's Pragathi Bhavan to discuss the current condition of state roads, directed concerned officers to complete the task in the next two years.
Furthermore the chief minister made it very clear that after irrigation projects, the top priority will be accorded to roads and highways. Accordingly he further instructed that including the newly formed village panchayats, the entire 12,751 village panchayats in the state should be provided with BT road facility. Reports added that he also directed the R&B officials to assess the existing conditions of the roads in the state and prepare a plan accordingly. Following the assessment, a budget will be allocated for the same.
Moreover Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao, in the meeting, said several roads and bridges in the state need to be repaired. Hence he also asked his ministers to constantly monitor the progress of road repair work. Apparently in the meeting, Rao also instructed the officials to immediately pay compensation to farmers who lost their land in the construction of canals in Kaleswaram project.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!