Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
The police said in a press release "About 23 companies who participated in the program offered various jobs including electrician, security guards, paramedical jobs, accountant, IELTS and IT based jobs and others. The companies offered jobs for various educational qualifications both technical and non-technical for educational qualifications between Class 7 and Post Graduation levels from neighboring areas of Mailardevpally, Pahadishareef, Balapur and Rajendranagar also turned up at the program".
Moreover Hyderabad Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar said that the Telangana police are taking up several such social initiatives as part of its community based policing initiatives. He said "We want our youth to stand on top in the country and become a partner in the development of the society and lead a happy and dignified life. Our Job Connect van moves around the city bridging the gap between the job aspirants and recruiting companies".
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct