Accordingly with the New Year kick starting, so have the online sales on e-commerce platforms and stores across the country, which are offering various deals and heavy discounts on products across different categories. Meanwhile Amazon India began its "Great Indian Sale" yesterday and offered 12 hours early access to its Prime members starting the sale from Saturday afternoon, Flipkart will launch its “Republic Day Sale” from yesterday, January 21, 2019.
Furthermore something should be different about these sales that both the online marketplaces are offering, that too at the end of the month. Firstly you have hassle free exchange offers. Secondly Banks offering extra cash backs where Amazon has tied up with HDFC Bank to offer 10% instant discount on debit, credit, and EMI transactions while Flipkart has joined hands with State Bank of India to offer 10% instant discount to the bank's credit card users.
Thirdly no-cost EMI payment options and other bundled offers which can help reduce the price to a major extant if you check the deals right. Further the early birds get a free delivery and moreover this time they have some really interesting sales on Mobile phones, Tabs and other electronic items the focus in mainly on the mobile phones. Moreover some of the top deals are from Apple iPad Pro, Realme 2 Pro, Asus ZenFone Max M2, Motorola, Nokia 5.1 and Nokia 6.1. Reportedly the bundled exchange offer can further reduce the deal by another Rs. 13,800 on the MRP. (MRP Rs. 17,600)
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!