According to sources Tamilnadu Chief Minister and party’s joint coordinator, Edappadi K Palaniswami at a party function in Tirunelveli said “Sincere and loyal cadres even from grassroots level will get due recognition in the AIADMK”. Meanwhile when referring to his elevation to the Chief Minister’s post despite he is hailing from an ordinary rural background as the son of poor farmer and the only party that functions democratically.
Furthermore no one else could become the president of DMK and after Karunanidhi his son M K Stalin became the party president and now his son Udhayanidhi Stalin is following up. Apparently stating that Tamilnadu, being led by him on the path shown by Jayalalitha and MGR, Palaniswami who en-route addressed several roadside meetings, hinted that the by-polls to 19 Assembly constituencies that are vacant might be held simultaneously with the Lok Sabha polls.
Moreover Mr. Palaniswami said his government will order a detailed inquiry into the issue. Further stating that the persons involved in the episode were "hard core criminals" with several cases against them in Kerala, the CM suspected DMK's involvement in the plot and another DMK functionary Mohankumar had allegedly helped one of the accused come out on bail.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!