Hyderabad sources reported that Cyberabad traffic police officials held a safety review meeting with officials from Swiggy, Zomato and Uber Eats following complaints from road users regarding traffic rule violations by food delivery personnel. Accordingly the complaints included drunken driving, rash driving, driving in the wrong direction signal jumping, indiscriminate honking, lane indiscipline, cell phone usage and number plate tampering.
Meanwhile Cyberabad DCP S.M. Vijay Kumar asked the companies to take discourage their personnel from breaking traffic rules. Furthermore Mr. Kumar said a mechanism for taking stringent action against repeat traffic rule violators based on a points system has been proposed. Reportedly he said other measures like a system for background verification of the food delivery personnel, maintenance of customer data, behavioral and traffic training and grievance redressal mechanism for the public were discussed.
Moreover the companies assured the police of taking all measures to ensure public safety on the roads and traffic discipline. Further they agreed to put in place a system for continuous surveillance of their personnel.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram