Washington sources reported that after continuing her tirade against US President Donald Trump, rapper Cardi B has claimed that decisions taken by Trump are "destroying" the country (USA) as the partial government shutdown nears a month. Reportedly "You are so blinded with racism that you don't even realize the decisions the president you root for is destroying the country you claim to love so much. You are a perfect example on no matter how educated or smart you think you are you still a SHEEP!".
A Trump supporter had earlier tweeted "He is sure you would. Still doesn't make your political rambling any less moronic. #BuildthatWall" Lahren”. Furthermore the partial government shutdown, the longest ever in US history, has left over 800,000 federal workers without pay since December 22, after the US President and the Congress reached an impasse regarding USD 5 billion in funding for a wall on the US Mexico border. Not one to mince her words, Cardi B has slammed Trump on Instagram earlier as well.
Moreover she had expressed “Our country is in a hell hole right now all for an f- wall and we really need to take this seriously”. She had in a video posted on Instagram on January 17 "I feel like we need to take some action. I don't know what type of action, because this is not what I do, but she is scared”.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli