New Delhi sources stated that taking a dig at Trinamool Congress’s mega rally, PM Modi said, “His actions against corruption have infuriated some people and it’s but natural for them to get angry as he had prevented them from looting public money. Consequently, they have now formed an alliance called ‘Mahagathbandhan’.” Meanwhile PM Modi said that this 'ganthbandhan' is not against him but against the people of India. He also added that currently, they are not even properly together and already that have started bargaining for their share.
Furthermore Prime Minister Modi adding, "This will get them to newspapers, but they will not be able to win people's hearts like this. Nobody cares about those who are disconnected from the ground." PM Modi said in Silvassa, where he inaugurated some projects on Saturday after attending the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit "Those who crushed democracy in their own state are now preaching about saving the democracy. It's truly ironical".
Moreover accusing the Opposition of being corrupt, Modi said, "This is a fight between optimistic thinking and pessimistic attitude, a fight between development and corruption, a fight between public and the mahagathbandhan." Reportedly PM Modi faces a united opposition in the national elections, which will make the fight tougher.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli