New Delhi sources stated that taking a dig at Trinamool Congress’s mega rally, PM Modi said, “His actions against corruption have infuriated some people and it’s but natural for them to get angry as he had prevented them from looting public money. Consequently, they have now formed an alliance called ‘Mahagathbandhan’.” Meanwhile PM Modi said that this 'ganthbandhan' is not against him but against the people of India. He also added that currently, they are not even properly together and already that have started bargaining for their share.
Furthermore Prime Minister Modi adding, "This will get them to newspapers, but they will not be able to win people's hearts like this. Nobody cares about those who are disconnected from the ground." PM Modi said in Silvassa, where he inaugurated some projects on Saturday after attending the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit "Those who crushed democracy in their own state are now preaching about saving the democracy. It's truly ironical".
Moreover accusing the Opposition of being corrupt, Modi said, "This is a fight between optimistic thinking and pessimistic attitude, a fight between development and corruption, a fight between public and the mahagathbandhan." Reportedly PM Modi faces a united opposition in the national elections, which will make the fight tougher.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million