TN BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan was in Tirupur for an event where hundreds of Thala Ajith fans joined BJP, saying that Thala fans must spread about the welfare plans and policies of PM Narendra Modi. Till now BJP has not made any alliance plans with political parties in Lok Sabha elections while political experts are saying that AIADMK might also not join BJP alliance.
In this situation, BJP is considering this Ajith fans joining BJP as a signal to exploit and make use of Ajith fans to capture TN vote bank. Tamilisai Soundararajan who had come to the event as the guest praised Thala Ajith and his fans heavily saying that Ajith is one of the most sincere and honest persons of the film industry and asked his fans also to indulge in good deeds as Ajith does, and from now publicize and spread awareness to people about Modi government's welfare schemes.
Tamilisai had also further said that this way if all Ajith fans join BJP it will definitely help lotus to blossom in Tamilnadu.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP