TN BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that there's no wrong in conducting a Yagam and has supported TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy. There was news that spread like wildfire yesterday that a Yagam was conducted in the room of Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy located in the secretariat and that the arrangements for this Yagam were planned and prepared a day before itself.
There is no information regarding why the Yagam was conducted and even the ADMK circle is not sure why this Yagam was conducted by the CM. TN CM had today said that the Yagam was conducted because his room was renovated, while minister Jayakumar had said no such Yagam happened.
With such contrasting statements, there is no clarity on this issue. Stalin had said that fearing that he might get arrested in Kodanadu estate cases only Edappadi had conducted the ritual, while Tamilisai Soundararajan has tweeted that even in white house in USA Diwali is celebrated, what's wrong in a CM conducting Yagam, and added that people are targeting only Hindu rituals and not talking about other religions.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?