TN BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that there's no wrong in conducting a Yagam and has supported TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy. There was news that spread like wildfire yesterday that a Yagam was conducted in the room of Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy located in the secretariat and that the arrangements for this Yagam were planned and prepared a day before itself.
There is no information regarding why the Yagam was conducted and even the ADMK circle is not sure why this Yagam was conducted by the CM. TN CM had today said that the Yagam was conducted because his room was renovated, while minister Jayakumar had said no such Yagam happened.
With such contrasting statements, there is no clarity on this issue. Stalin had said that fearing that he might get arrested in Kodanadu estate cases only Edappadi had conducted the ritual, while Tamilisai Soundararajan has tweeted that even in white house in USA Diwali is celebrated, what's wrong in a CM conducting Yagam, and added that people are targeting only Hindu rituals and not talking about other religions.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram