Chennai sources stated that the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has signed an agreement with the Government of India to provide Official Development Assistance (ODA) Loan of 40,074 million Japanese Yen (approximately INR 2,470 Crore) for Chennai Peripheral Ring Road Project (Phase 1). Meanwhile the Chennai Peripheral Ring Road is placed as one of the priority projects in the “Comprehensive Integrated Master Plan for Chennai-Bengaluru Industrial Corridor (2015)” based on agreement between Government of Japan and Government of India.
Furthermore the main objective of the project is to ease the burden of increasing vehicular traffic in the Chennai Metropolitan area by constructing the Chennai Peripheral Ring Road and promote economic development in the region by improving connectivity with other National Highways and facilitating access to the Ennore Port.
Moreover the project also includes installation of Toll Management System and Highway Traffic Management System, which will enhance safety, efficiency and comfort of travel on the Chennai Peripheral Ring Road by collecting, processing and disseminating accurate and timely road traffic related information to the road users.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram