According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in a detailed statement that he doesn't harbor any intentions of joining politics "directly or indirectly".
Reportedly the open letter comes after BJP state President Tamilisai Soundararajan on Sunday reportedly said in a meeting that Ajith fans would take forward the welfare policies of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and in turn help Tamilnadu.
Moreover a with his fans known to engage in film wars on social media platforms, the actor urged them to refrain from abusing people online and he even appealed the students to focus on their education and abide by the laws. The letter read “My sincere request to my fans is for students to concentrate on their studies, for working people to fulfill their responsibilities, to respect law and order, to focus on health, to live in harmony and to show respect to humankind unconditionally. This would be the biggest respect and appreciation my fans can show me. Live and let live."
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram