According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in a detailed statement that he doesn't harbor any intentions of joining politics "directly or indirectly".
Reportedly the open letter comes after BJP state President Tamilisai Soundararajan on Sunday reportedly said in a meeting that Ajith fans would take forward the welfare policies of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and in turn help Tamilnadu.
Moreover a with his fans known to engage in film wars on social media platforms, the actor urged them to refrain from abusing people online and he even appealed the students to focus on their education and abide by the laws. The letter read “My sincere request to my fans is for students to concentrate on their studies, for working people to fulfill their responsibilities, to respect law and order, to focus on health, to live in harmony and to show respect to humankind unconditionally. This would be the biggest respect and appreciation my fans can show me. Live and let live."
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?