Accordingly there were hints and rumors about secret meetings on forming alliances, all the parties are expressing their confidence in moving ahead without a need for the alliance. Meanwhile YSRC chief Jagan meeting KTR brought numerous possibilities on impacting the AP state politics, though TRS may not want its role involved directly. Furthermore on the other side, there were a good number of rumors that TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu is trying to woo Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan back to supporting TDP and so are the attempts of YSRC to shake hands with Janasenaani.
When responding on these speculations, Pawan Kalyan said that two prime political parties sending vibes to join hands with Janasena it is a victory for Janasena. Apparently when speaking to Chittoor Janasena leaders, Pawan Kalyan ruled out forming an alliance with any of these two political parties, as he affirmed that Janasena does not need support from either TDP or YSRC, even if they need Janasena's support.
Moreover Pawan Kalyan also recalled that TDP managed to win the 2014 elections only when he supported it back then. Hence also bringing the Prajarajyam Party's functional and organizational failure into the discussion, Pawan Kalyan said that everyone left the party right after it lost in elections, and that diluted the goal and left the party aimless.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram