Accordingly there were hints and rumors about secret meetings on forming alliances, all the parties are expressing their confidence in moving ahead without a need for the alliance. Meanwhile YSRC chief Jagan meeting KTR brought numerous possibilities on impacting the AP state politics, though TRS may not want its role involved directly. Furthermore on the other side, there were a good number of rumors that TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu is trying to woo Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan back to supporting TDP and so are the attempts of YSRC to shake hands with Janasenaani.
When responding on these speculations, Pawan Kalyan said that two prime political parties sending vibes to join hands with Janasena it is a victory for Janasena. Apparently when speaking to Chittoor Janasena leaders, Pawan Kalyan ruled out forming an alliance with any of these two political parties, as he affirmed that Janasena does not need support from either TDP or YSRC, even if they need Janasena's support.
Moreover Pawan Kalyan also recalled that TDP managed to win the 2014 elections only when he supported it back then. Hence also bringing the Prajarajyam Party's functional and organizational failure into the discussion, Pawan Kalyan said that everyone left the party right after it lost in elections, and that diluted the goal and left the party aimless.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?