According to sources Nizamabad TRS MP and Founding President, Telangana Jagruthi NGO, Kalvakuntla Kavitha was recently selected for the Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019. Meanwhile as part of the Fame India-Asia Post magazine Adarsh division which conducts a survey called the Shresht Sansad Survey, she was selected for this prestigious award.
When taking to Twitter Kavitha expressed her happiness for being conferred this award. She wrote "Thankful and humbled on being named as the Fame India extraordinary parliamentarian. People’s love and recognition inspires us to work even harder for the community”. Furthermore she was selected for this honor based on her presence in the Lok Sabha, her attendance, number of questions asked, debates, call attention motions, utilization of MPLAD funds and her overall performance in the Parliament.
Reportedly Kalvakuntla Kavitha played an active role in the Telangana statehood movement. She was part of the cultural renaissance of Telangana and founded the Telangana Jagruthi an NGO dedicated for empowering women and the youth in the state of Telangana. K Kavita is also a member of the Estimates Committee of the Parliament. Moreover among the 25 Parliamentarians chosen, she is the only female parliamentarian and the second one from South India apart from Congress floor Leader in Lok Sabha who has been chosen for the Award in Utkrusht (Excellence) category.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!