According to sources Nizamabad TRS MP and Founding President, Telangana Jagruthi NGO, Kalvakuntla Kavitha was recently selected for the Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019. Meanwhile as part of the Fame India-Asia Post magazine Adarsh division which conducts a survey called the Shresht Sansad Survey, she was selected for this prestigious award.
When taking to Twitter Kavitha expressed her happiness for being conferred this award. She wrote "Thankful and humbled on being named as the Fame India extraordinary parliamentarian. People’s love and recognition inspires us to work even harder for the community”. Furthermore she was selected for this honor based on her presence in the Lok Sabha, her attendance, number of questions asked, debates, call attention motions, utilization of MPLAD funds and her overall performance in the Parliament.
Reportedly Kalvakuntla Kavitha played an active role in the Telangana statehood movement. She was part of the cultural renaissance of Telangana and founded the Telangana Jagruthi an NGO dedicated for empowering women and the youth in the state of Telangana. K Kavita is also a member of the Estimates Committee of the Parliament. Moreover among the 25 Parliamentarians chosen, she is the only female parliamentarian and the second one from South India apart from Congress floor Leader in Lok Sabha who has been chosen for the Award in Utkrusht (Excellence) category.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra