Hyderabad High Court asked makers and Lakshmi's NTR asked them to file a counter to a petition filed by an MLA of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) over a song from the film, which allegedly talks about Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile TDP MLA from Pithapuram S V S N Varma objected to the visuals of the song which was uploaded online and alleged that it was attempting to portray Naidu as a 'traitor' who back stabbed TDP founder and former Chief Minister N T Rama Rao and defame him.
Furthermore he said that the song suggested that the movie would portray Naidu as a villain. He also demanded that the court issue orders to the Censor Board and the Information and Broadcasting (I&B) Ministry to delete the song. Reportedly after hearing the legislator's plea, a division bench comprising Chief Justice T B Radhakrishnan and Justice Rajasekhar Reddy issued notices to the makers of the film including film's producer Rakesh Reddy.
Previously in December, TDP members in their response to the same song had burnt photos and effigies of film director Ram Gopal Varma in front of the AP Film Chamber Hall in Vijayawada. Apparently NTR's son-in-law Chandrababu Naidu led an internal party coup and became Chief Minister in August 1995, citing Parvathi's growing interference in administration and party affairs.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million