Hyderabad High Court asked makers and Lakshmi's NTR asked them to file a counter to a petition filed by an MLA of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) over a song from the film, which allegedly talks about Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile TDP MLA from Pithapuram S V S N Varma objected to the visuals of the song which was uploaded online and alleged that it was attempting to portray Naidu as a 'traitor' who back stabbed TDP founder and former Chief Minister N T Rama Rao and defame him.
Furthermore he said that the song suggested that the movie would portray Naidu as a villain. He also demanded that the court issue orders to the Censor Board and the Information and Broadcasting (I&B) Ministry to delete the song. Reportedly after hearing the legislator's plea, a division bench comprising Chief Justice T B Radhakrishnan and Justice Rajasekhar Reddy issued notices to the makers of the film including film's producer Rakesh Reddy.
Previously in December, TDP members in their response to the same song had burnt photos and effigies of film director Ram Gopal Varma in front of the AP Film Chamber Hall in Vijayawada. Apparently NTR's son-in-law Chandrababu Naidu led an internal party coup and became Chief Minister in August 1995, citing Parvathi's growing interference in administration and party affairs.
North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17 Reportedly Chennai saw good rains during the southwest monsoon, recording 34% excess rainfall and currently the city is gearing up for the onset of the northeast monsoon that is expected to begin in less than a week. When speaking to reporters, Regional Meteorological Centre’s Director Balachandran said, “The Easterly winds have started to blow and the southwest winds are slowly receding in the north. The northeast monsoon is expected to begin from October 17.”
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death