Sources from Amaravathi stated that the Union announced the same after a meeting with the Joint Action Committee (JAC) yesterday and announced the call for the strike. Meanwhile the APSRTC Employees’ Union said that the state government and the management were not responding to their demands which had been pending for a long time, forcing them to take this step.
Meanwhile the Union said that citing financial crisis, RTC Vice-Chairman and Managing Director NV Surendra Babu had come up with a fitment formula of 20% against the demand of 50 % and they also asked for a tax holiday to be given to APSRTC. Furthermore blaming the policies of the State government for losses incurred by the RTC, he said employees had no role to play in this. Further they said the corporation earned revenue of Rs 2,000 crore in 2018 and about 10,000 employees retired from their service.
Moreover he added that the RTC employees were being paid 20 to 30 % less when compared to State government employees. Reportedly in this scenario, the management should come up with measures to implement the new pay revision with effect from April 2017. Hence with the State government and the RTC management failing to heed to their demands, the Union has called for the statewide strike they said.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram