Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
Now, he has said that there are doubts on the death of former TN Chief Minister Jayalalitha as well, and he said that Mamata Banerjee says BJP is behind me, while Palanisamy says DMK is behind me, but in reality, nobody is behind me. Anyone can interview Sayan in Kerala, and I had released the documentary on 19th only because it was ready in advance, and I don't support either Sasikala or Dinakaran in this.
Besides, there are doubts on Jayalalitha death also and an investigation team must be appointed to find this out, said Samuel Mathews adding that he does not have trust on Arumugasamy commission.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli