According to sources the Tamilnadu Milk Dealers Welfare Association (TNMDWA), in a letter addressed to the Commissioner of Police, Chennai is seeking for a permanent ban on the practice of celebrating the release of big star films with paal abishekams (pouring of milk) on their giant cut-outs and banners.
Accordingly the paal abishekam is a phenomenon in the south, especially in Tamilnadu, where in an overt expression of star worship, fans pour liters of milk on giant cut-outs and flex banners of their star’s film posters. Furthermore the more grand this display, the more powerful the star is supposed to be and the paal abishekam is a common occurrence during first day first shows of big stars in theatres.
Moreover in the letter addressed to the Commissioner of Police, Chennai, the TNMDWA has requested for action to be taken against the actor whose videos, they fear, might result in law and order problems. Their letter read “By instigating his fans to celebrate in this manner, Simbu’s request might aggravate other stars’ fans, thereby resulting in a clash between factions”.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP