According to sources Capital markets regulator Sebi has issued a show cause notice to textiles major Raymond citing several violations of the securities market. Meanwhile the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has alleged that Raymond failed to obtain necessary approvals for related party transactions involving the lease of a city property and that the company did not comply with shareholder reclassification norms.
Furthermore Raymond had leased four flats in JK House to an entity named Pashmina in 2003 which the latter sub-leased to some individuals in the promoter group of Raymond, including Gautam Singhania, Veena Devi Singhania, Anant Singhania and Akshaypat Singhania. Accordingly the Sebi show cause notice says that in 2015-16, when the property was being reconstructed, Raymond paid the rent of all the sub-tenants, including the promoters, in alternative accommodation.
As per report while the promoters were paying Rs 7,500 a month for the sub-lease with Pashmina, Raymond paid Rs 12 lakh per month for the alternative accommodation of Singhanias. It added "The company has complied and shall continue to comply with provisions of applicable laws, including Regulation 30 of Sebi (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (LODR)”.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?