According to sources Paul Brockmann has been married to Margot for 61 years and the interesting fact about the couple is that their garage holds the largest dress collection in the world. Meanwhile when asked about this Paul replied that if he found a nice dress then he bought it for his wife Margot and the total numbers of dresses bought by Paul stand at a staggering 55,000.
Furthermore the dresses have been held in their garage at East Mesa, Arizona residence. Reportedly there are three 50 foot long containers and a special closet along with the garage. Paul and his wife Margot met at a dance hall in the Germany since then they are together. When talking about his first meet with Margot, Paul said, He cannot remember the dress she was wearing but he remember that she looked pretty in it.
Meanwhile most of the dresses bought were secondhand and vintage, this was so because Paul’s love for the fashions of the ’50s. Moreover this octogenarian has last bought a dress in 2014, as they ran out of space. Paul hopes to sell all the collection leaving behind 200 for Margot and so they just selected her dresses for their trip to a German Karneval celebration in Las Vegas this weekend. Paul told “One of them is long, it’s peach colored tulle and the other, shorter one is a green satin”.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct