Presently it looks like TRS Working President K.T. Rama Rao has found a new grouse to raise his voice against "Andhra people." Meanwhile this time, taking a swipe at few media houses at an event addressing journalists, he said that a section of media that is publishing Amaravati's news in Telangana editions is not publishing Telangana's news in AP editions.
Furthermore lashing out at this indifference and discrimination of a few media houses, KTR said "They are still showing their dominant attitude just to portray that whatever they do is right. There are some newspapers which publishes Amaravati related news in Telangana editions. After sharing his experience when he was in Delhi recently, he said "When he was in Delhi and checked the newspaper, there was no news of Telangana. So, when he had asked them, they told him it is Andhra edition. And, when CM speaks about this, media people will talk about freedom of express and get angry".
Moreover K.T. Rama Rao said that this attitude still reflects the fact that they think "We still don't have wisdom. There is a need to promote media houses with Telangana ideology, while KTR's complaint seems to be right from his side.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct