Accordingly Japanese flag carrier Japan Airlines Ltd (JAL) said it will fly from Bengaluru to Tokyo non-stop from 2020. Meanwhile the announcement comes on the back of a proposal by another Japanese airline All Nippon Airways (ANA) to introduce direct flight services from Chennai to Tokyo later this year. Furthermore announcing the Bengaluru-Tokyo non-stop flight, JAL said in a statement, "The new non-stop service between Tokyo and Bengaluru will be flagged off during the summer of 2020."
Further when addressing the Tamilnadu Global Investors Meet 2019 in Chennai on Wednesday, Japan Ambassador Kenji Hiramatsu claimed that a direct flight from Chennai to Tokyo would be introduced in the winter of 2019. Accordingly JAL, which currently has direct flights to Tokyo from New Delhi, also announced that it, will operate flights on the Bengaluru-Tokyo route every day.
JAL said in a statement "The launch of this route will provide travelers from North America a new option when travelling to the south of India". The Consul-General of Japan in Bengaluru, Takayuki Kitagawa said "With this development, not only will tourism flourish in Karnataka and Japan, but also many new businesses will be established, thereby creating lots of new opportunities and the service will also help travelers flying to US cities”.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?