Accordingly Japanese flag carrier Japan Airlines Ltd (JAL) said it will fly from Bengaluru to Tokyo non-stop from 2020. Meanwhile the announcement comes on the back of a proposal by another Japanese airline All Nippon Airways (ANA) to introduce direct flight services from Chennai to Tokyo later this year. Furthermore announcing the Bengaluru-Tokyo non-stop flight, JAL said in a statement, "The new non-stop service between Tokyo and Bengaluru will be flagged off during the summer of 2020."
Further when addressing the Tamilnadu Global Investors Meet 2019 in Chennai on Wednesday, Japan Ambassador Kenji Hiramatsu claimed that a direct flight from Chennai to Tokyo would be introduced in the winter of 2019. Accordingly JAL, which currently has direct flights to Tokyo from New Delhi, also announced that it, will operate flights on the Bengaluru-Tokyo route every day.
JAL said in a statement "The launch of this route will provide travelers from North America a new option when travelling to the south of India". The Consul-General of Japan in Bengaluru, Takayuki Kitagawa said "With this development, not only will tourism flourish in Karnataka and Japan, but also many new businesses will be established, thereby creating lots of new opportunities and the service will also help travelers flying to US cities”.
IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories Reportedly the subscribers to the initial public offering (IPO) of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) are now eagerly waiting for the allotment of shares, which was concluded yesterday, as market experts predict a bumper listing for the PSU (public sector unit) stock. Meanwhile the IRCTC IPO had closed on October 3 and was subscribed nearly 112 times on the back of strong demand across investor categories.
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today