DMK President MK Stalin who had participated in Desam Kappom meet organized by Thol Thirumavalavan, the leader of Viduthalai Chiruthaigal Katchi at Ponmalai near Trichy had said that if he gets called as an anti national for going against BJP then he will happily own the tag.
Making an angry speech at the event, Stalin said that "Anti national tag is the easily available and cheapest rubber stamp of our nation and in this country run by Hindutva and BJP I don't mind called as anti national. Since the nation is under trouble not from Pakistan or China but from those who rule the nation itself, this meeting was named as saving the nation.
Stalin said he will be proud to be named an anti national and said that his recent measure on additional reservation in general category shows that he can never give social justice or equality, adding that they will never let BJP win the Lok Sabha elections.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!