DMK President MK Stalin who had participated in Desam Kappom meet organized by Thol Thirumavalavan, the leader of Viduthalai Chiruthaigal Katchi at Ponmalai near Trichy had said that if he gets called as an anti national for going against BJP then he will happily own the tag.
Making an angry speech at the event, Stalin said that "Anti national tag is the easily available and cheapest rubber stamp of our nation and in this country run by Hindutva and BJP I don't mind called as anti national. Since the nation is under trouble not from Pakistan or China but from those who rule the nation itself, this meeting was named as saving the nation.
Stalin said he will be proud to be named an anti national and said that his recent measure on additional reservation in general category shows that he can never give social justice or equality, adding that they will never let BJP win the Lok Sabha elections.
Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year According to sources in the last 24 hours, 27 districts, 142 taluks and 549 hoblis received excess rainfall, as per data compiled by the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC). Meanwhile at least two deaths were reported due to the excess rainfall in Koppal district.
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"