Accordingly with just two months left for elections in Andhra Pradesh, February and March are likely to witness hectic electioneering and campaigns by political parties in the state. Meanwhile with TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu planning a mega anti-BJP allies' meeting in Amaravati on February 13th, the schedule of TRS Chief K. Chandrasekhara Rao's visit to Andhra Pradesh is likely to clash with the timing of the Opposition's rally.
Sources added KCR will be visiting YSR Congress Chief Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy's newly constructed house in Tadepally on February 14th. Furthermore this meeting is likely to generate a lot of interest as it will decide the fate of TRS-YSRCP partnership in the upcoming Assembly elections and this will also be KCR's "return gift" to AP Chief Minister. Further on the other hand, the anti-BJP parties' meeting is scheduled a day before KCR's visit and the meeting of the anti-BJP front is likely to put nation's focus on Andhra Pradesh politics.
Moreover February is likely to be a politically active month in Andhra Pradesh. As per report Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is likely to visit AP in February, ahead of the Lok Sabha and AP assembly elections. Further political observers say that KCR has planned his meeting a day after Opposition's meeting to understand its effect on AP's electorate when the sentiment is neutral.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?