Accordingly with just two months left for elections in Andhra Pradesh, February and March are likely to witness hectic electioneering and campaigns by political parties in the state. Meanwhile with TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu planning a mega anti-BJP allies' meeting in Amaravati on February 13th, the schedule of TRS Chief K. Chandrasekhara Rao's visit to Andhra Pradesh is likely to clash with the timing of the Opposition's rally.
Sources added KCR will be visiting YSR Congress Chief Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy's newly constructed house in Tadepally on February 14th. Furthermore this meeting is likely to generate a lot of interest as it will decide the fate of TRS-YSRCP partnership in the upcoming Assembly elections and this will also be KCR's "return gift" to AP Chief Minister. Further on the other hand, the anti-BJP parties' meeting is scheduled a day before KCR's visit and the meeting of the anti-BJP front is likely to put nation's focus on Andhra Pradesh politics.
Moreover February is likely to be a politically active month in Andhra Pradesh. As per report Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is likely to visit AP in February, ahead of the Lok Sabha and AP assembly elections. Further political observers say that KCR has planned his meeting a day after Opposition's meeting to understand its effect on AP's electorate when the sentiment is neutral.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP