As per report as part of a program aiming to build toilet facilities in railway stations across the country, Visakhapatnam railway station in Andhra Pradesh has got a new and improved lounge for passengers to utilize. Meanwhile with the help of funds from corporate social responsibility (CSR) projects, the new lounge includes shower rooms, toilets, green rooms and even a rest area.
Reportedly five toilets consisting of eight urinals and two washrooms with showers have been allocated for men while another four toilets with two washrooms and showers have been set aside for women. Furthermore in addition to this, two massage chairs, one for men and one for women, have also been made available for passengers and the chairs are placed in a separate glass covered area with air conditioning.
Moreover it has been reported that roughly 70,000 passengers travel to and from the station, with a majority of them utilizing platform 8 and as a result, authorities planned for the lounge to be constructed at this particular spot. Reportedly the Visakhapatnam Railway station had won the Safaigiri Award last year and is now looking to improve the facilities for travelers.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra