New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday thanked Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's family for presenting him with a cap belonging to the late freedom fighter on the occasion of his 122nd birth anniversary, and said that it has now become a valuable addition to the museums at the Red Fort complex.
Reportedly Kranti Mandir is the name given to a complex of museums opened at the Red Fort Complex in tribute to the country's freedom fighters. Accordingly artefacts on Subhas Chandra Bose include a wooden chair and sword once used by the leader, besides medals, badges and uniforms from his Indian National Army (INA) days. Recently West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee hit out at PM Modi for not declaring Subhas Chandra Bose's birth anniversary as a nationwide holiday.
She said at a program held here to mark the occasion "It seems they do not consider Netaji a national personality," adding that only a person like the late freedom fighter who recruited people from all sections in his fight against an oppressive regime can be termed a "true leader". Moreover President, BJP chief, Union Minister, Telugu Desam Party chief, Rajasthan Chief Minister and the Congress leadership also praised Subhash Chandra Bose's valor patriotism and leadership on the occasion.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP