Makkal Needhi Maiam leader and popular actor Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan has made a request to youth of the nation on occasion of the 69th National Voters day marking the formation of Election Commission of India. The legendary actor made a series of tweets on his official twitter handles which read "Voting rights gives us opportunity to sculpt our collective destiny, our collective future.
Start sculpting the country's freedom with responsibility. Young minds always have a wish list, a time bound Bucket list. Please put Need to vote on top of the list. I had put it in 3rd or 4th place and many of my friends were even worse, they did not vote. Now we suffer the consequences.
The onus of fighting corruption and bringing new politiculture rests with youth. Only the youth now have the tenacity of purpose and will. Help build a powerful India which is long overdue". Posting such a strong and impactful message, the actor had been to several youth summits and political events today spread across Chennai, and it must be noted that the actor is currently acting in Indian 2, a movie relevant to the current society and politics.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP