New Delhi sources stated that on the eve of the 70th Republic Day, President Ram Nath Kovind said "India's pluralism is its greatest strength and the 'Indian model' rests on a tripod of diversity, democracy and development". Meanwhile he also backed the 10% reservation for economically weaker sections among upper castes, saying it is "another step towards an India of Mahatma Gandhi's dreams" and the Bill was passed in both the houses earlier this month.
Furthermore Chief guest Cyril Ramaphosa will be accompanied by first lady Dr Tshepo Motsepe and a high level delegation, including nine ministers, senior officials and a 50 member business contingent, who are all on a two day India visit and this will be Mr Ramaphosa's first India tour as the head of the state. Reports added fifty-eight tribal guests from various parts of the country are also in the national capital for the celebrations.
Moreover this year also marks the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi who had a special connection with South Africa. Hence the Railways, after a gap of three years, will be showcasing its tableau that will describe the "transformation of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi to Mahatma Gandhi". The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation said “The Delhi Metro trains will be partially restricted on Saturday as part of the security arrangements”.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million