Accordingly a group of producers, headed by actor and politician S Ve Shekher, filed a complaint against actor Vishal on Thursday for alleged fund misappropriation from the Tamil Film Producers’ Council (TFPC). Meanwhile Vishal, who is the president of TFPC, has been accused similarly by the group on several previous occasions as well.
Furthermore a complaint signed by around 15 producers has been handed over to the Commissioner of Police in Chennai. Accordingly in the complaint, the producers claimed that Vishal had sent a letter to all TFPC members stating that he has spent Rs 8.75 cr so far on the upcoming Ilaiyaraaja 75 event. Meanwhile producer JSK Satish had sought an interim stay on the Ilaiyaraaja event citing financial irregularities within the Council. Further in an interview Satish said, “In 2009, when Rama Narayanan was the president, the Council had a deposit fund of Rs 3.5 crore and during Thanu’s period, there was Rs 7.5 crore. But after Vishal took over, the general body meeting did not happen and we are blind about the fund.”
Moreover Vishal, who inaugurated the TFPC-Microplex Mastering Unit in Chennai, answered questions related to JSK Satish’s petition. “I have always respected the court. They will find that nothing wrong has been done.” Apparently allegations regarding lack of transparency and fund misappropriation have been levied on Vishal time and again by a group of producers.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra