Accordingly a group of producers, headed by actor and politician S Ve Shekher, filed a complaint against actor Vishal on Thursday for alleged fund misappropriation from the Tamil Film Producers’ Council (TFPC). Meanwhile Vishal, who is the president of TFPC, has been accused similarly by the group on several previous occasions as well.
Furthermore a complaint signed by around 15 producers has been handed over to the Commissioner of Police in Chennai. Accordingly in the complaint, the producers claimed that Vishal had sent a letter to all TFPC members stating that he has spent Rs 8.75 cr so far on the upcoming Ilaiyaraaja 75 event. Meanwhile producer JSK Satish had sought an interim stay on the Ilaiyaraaja event citing financial irregularities within the Council. Further in an interview Satish said, “In 2009, when Rama Narayanan was the president, the Council had a deposit fund of Rs 3.5 crore and during Thanu’s period, there was Rs 7.5 crore. But after Vishal took over, the general body meeting did not happen and we are blind about the fund.”
Moreover Vishal, who inaugurated the TFPC-Microplex Mastering Unit in Chennai, answered questions related to JSK Satish’s petition. “I have always respected the court. They will find that nothing wrong has been done.” Apparently allegations regarding lack of transparency and fund misappropriation have been levied on Vishal time and again by a group of producers.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!