Chennai sources stated that DMK President MK Stalin launched a scathing attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the BJP led government at the Centre over its policies, which he said were confined to construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya, cow protection, ''imposition'' of Hindi and hatred for minorities.
He said at a rally in Chennai "Construction of the Ram temple, cow protection, Hindi imposition, Sanskiritsation and minority hatred have been the policies of the BJP government”. Furthermore training his guns on PM Modi, MK Stalin said he was not bothered about the people of the country, economic growth and employment generation. MK Stalin said "Elections are due, he is coming to mislead people”.
MK Stalin also hit out at PM Modi over the Rafale deal and growing non-performing assets and said "Why is he afraid? Are they (BJP) qualified to talk about corruption? If Narendra Modi becomes PM, India will go 50 years behind".
Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year According to sources in the last 24 hours, 27 districts, 142 taluks and 549 hoblis received excess rainfall, as per data compiled by the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC). Meanwhile at least two deaths were reported due to the excess rainfall in Koppal district.
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"