Accordingly even as rumors and speculation of Jana Sena choosing to go with different parties and forming an alliance have hit the news, Pawan Kalyan has clarified that he will go it alone this time in the upcoming State Assembly elections or ally with the low lying Left parties. Meanwhile he has held public meetings in various parts of the state, not having cadre on ground is a dampener for the party.
Furthermore without having done much on ground, Pawan Kalyan should have been smart in allying with TDP or the YSRCP. Accordingly a pre-poll alliance with a party would have allowed Jana Sena to be a key decision maker and Pawan Kalyan to be a kingmaker in AP politics. Further if he allied with the TDP, he could have asked for at least 25 assembly seats with an assurance of a one or two Cabinet berths for the party if TDP came to power.
Moreover this failure to create leaders apart from the top level ones has also restricted the party from growing beyond the Godavari region. Apparently going further, if Jana Sena comes out of its shell and works aggressively in the next 100 days, it could seize the opportunity of at least winning a few seats or will it be reduced to just another political party with noise, is to be seen.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli