Accordingly even as rumors and speculation of Jana Sena choosing to go with different parties and forming an alliance have hit the news, Pawan Kalyan has clarified that he will go it alone this time in the upcoming State Assembly elections or ally with the low lying Left parties. Meanwhile he has held public meetings in various parts of the state, not having cadre on ground is a dampener for the party.
Furthermore without having done much on ground, Pawan Kalyan should have been smart in allying with TDP or the YSRCP. Accordingly a pre-poll alliance with a party would have allowed Jana Sena to be a key decision maker and Pawan Kalyan to be a kingmaker in AP politics. Further if he allied with the TDP, he could have asked for at least 25 assembly seats with an assurance of a one or two Cabinet berths for the party if TDP came to power.
Moreover this failure to create leaders apart from the top level ones has also restricted the party from growing beyond the Godavari region. Apparently going further, if Jana Sena comes out of its shell and works aggressively in the next 100 days, it could seize the opportunity of at least winning a few seats or will it be reduced to just another political party with noise, is to be seen.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu