An unidentified man says to YS Jagan during his padayatra He has money sir, he has strength sir". Jagan said "Not enough if he has, he should spend it". Moreover the unidentified man said "He will do sir". Furthermore teleasing a clip of this video, mega brother Nagababu has now targeted his guns towards Andhra Pradesh opposition leader YS Jaganmohan Reddy. Hence making a mockery of Jagan's acts, Nagababu has now thrown a challenge to the people of Andhra Pradesh.
Reportedly in his video, Nagababu also shared Jagan's speech where the opposition leader is seen giving solace to his supporters asking them to wait for two more years until their government comes, such that they could biryani from the plates of others too. Apparently Jagan is seen saying that 'we will take back four times than what we lost now, don't panic'.
Moreover talking about all this, Nagababu asked AP voters to choose between a double faced leader like Jagan and the good hearted one who wants to do right service to the people. Finally indirectly he asked everyone to vote for his younger brother Pawan Kalyan and his Janasena party.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram