Reportedly evincing his interest in meeting Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav told that he will soon be meeting the TRS Chief to discuss on the Federal Front. As per report the Samajwadi Party Chief was supposed to meet KCR during the latter's visit to Delhi.
Furthermore being unable to meet KCR, Akhilesh informed the TRS leadership that he will meet KCR in the last week of December. Further with fast changing political equations in Uttar Pradesh, he had to stay back and take care of party affairs in Lucknow. Meanwhile following this, he was scheduled to visit Hyderabad in the first week of January, which got delayed due to the SP-BSP partnership announcement in UP.
Recently Akhilesh has clarified that he is keen on meeting KCR and is likely to visit Hyderabad after Republic Day. Moreover it may be recalled that Akhilesh Yadav is part of the anti-BJP Front which recently met in Kolkata and sounded the power of regional allies through the United India Rally. Presently with Akhilesh planning his visit to Hyderabad, one wonders where he will stay on KCR's side or whether he is trying to get KCR to join the Opposition, which has almost certainly sidelined the Congress party, to portray the Front as a union of regional allies.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million