Reportedly evincing his interest in meeting Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav told that he will soon be meeting the TRS Chief to discuss on the Federal Front. As per report the Samajwadi Party Chief was supposed to meet KCR during the latter's visit to Delhi.
Furthermore being unable to meet KCR, Akhilesh informed the TRS leadership that he will meet KCR in the last week of December. Further with fast changing political equations in Uttar Pradesh, he had to stay back and take care of party affairs in Lucknow. Meanwhile following this, he was scheduled to visit Hyderabad in the first week of January, which got delayed due to the SP-BSP partnership announcement in UP.
Recently Akhilesh has clarified that he is keen on meeting KCR and is likely to visit Hyderabad after Republic Day. Moreover it may be recalled that Akhilesh Yadav is part of the anti-BJP Front which recently met in Kolkata and sounded the power of regional allies through the United India Rally. Presently with Akhilesh planning his visit to Hyderabad, one wonders where he will stay on KCR's side or whether he is trying to get KCR to join the Opposition, which has almost certainly sidelined the Congress party, to portray the Front as a union of regional allies.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct