The absence of both national anthem and Thamizh anthem during the laying of foundation stone of AIIMS hospital in Madurai has become a huge Controversy. The laying of foundation stone of the AIIMS hospital happened today in Madurai and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had arrived at Madurai by 11:30 am at the airport. Modi was received by TN governor Banwarilal Purohit, chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy, deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam, speaker Thambidurai, and central and state ministers.
CM gifted Modi a statue of goddess Meenakshi and Modi spoke only in English and spoke of his government achievements and said Madurai AIIMS will be as good as Delhi AIIMS hospital. Usually in government functions either national anthem or Thamizh anthem will be played but this event didn't have both and this has become a huge Controversy now.
Meanwhile, both the hash tags #GoBackModi and #TNWelcomesModi trended across the Worldwide since yesterday.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?