The absence of both national anthem and Thamizh anthem during the laying of foundation stone of AIIMS hospital in Madurai has become a huge Controversy. The laying of foundation stone of the AIIMS hospital happened today in Madurai and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had arrived at Madurai by 11:30 am at the airport. Modi was received by TN governor Banwarilal Purohit, chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy, deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam, speaker Thambidurai, and central and state ministers.
CM gifted Modi a statue of goddess Meenakshi and Modi spoke only in English and spoke of his government achievements and said Madurai AIIMS will be as good as Delhi AIIMS hospital. Usually in government functions either national anthem or Thamizh anthem will be played but this event didn't have both and this has become a huge Controversy now.
Meanwhile, both the hash tags #GoBackModi and #TNWelcomesModi trended across the Worldwide since yesterday.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP