In Chennai's Washermanpet, a boy rode a car and crashed it over 20 bikes and share auto and this has created Chaos in the whole area. A boy studying in polytechnic college in Madurai had come to Chennai to visit his relatives here and yesterday he took their car for a ride without their knowledge or permission.
The boy had no knowledge of driving and he was unable to control the car completely. He drove the car in a rash manner and was speeding on the road and even as he was unable to control the car and drive, people were worried as they were fearing if they will get hit by him.
The boy dashed more than 20 scooters, bikes and even share autos parked and damaged them heavily with the car, and finally stopped after crashing on a tree. The student was later caught by the public and handed over to the police.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct