In Chennai's Washermanpet, a boy rode a car and crashed it over 20 bikes and share auto and this has created Chaos in the whole area. A boy studying in polytechnic college in Madurai had come to Chennai to visit his relatives here and yesterday he took their car for a ride without their knowledge or permission.
The boy had no knowledge of driving and he was unable to control the car completely. He drove the car in a rash manner and was speeding on the road and even as he was unable to control the car and drive, people were worried as they were fearing if they will get hit by him.
The boy dashed more than 20 scooters, bikes and even share autos parked and damaged them heavily with the car, and finally stopped after crashing on a tree. The student was later caught by the public and handed over to the police.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu