As PM Narendra Modi had come to Madurai for laying of foundation stone of Madurai AIIMS hospital, he was welcomed by prominent political leaders including the Lok Sabha deputy speaker Thambidurai. His behavior yesterday has sparked confusion over the stand of AIADMK on BJP alliance.
It was recently that he had spoken negative of BJP and Narendra Modi speaking against his reservation plan in general category besides also asking what happened to his 15 lakhs promise. But today he was extremely close to Modi and he had gifted a Book to Modi and sat two seats next to Modi on the Dias.
However when people asked regarding his closeness to Modi ADMK said that his behavior was only as per protocol and people need not doubt his stand. However Thambidurai's behavior today has made people think if this was the same person who accused Modi of treating ADMK members as slaves.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!