Meanwhile with a rising digital population, the fintech industry has seen a meteoric rise over the past few years. Accordingly an industry that saw accelerated growth post demonetization continues to grow with the government itself betting big on UPI. Reportedly the scope of the industry has also been vetted by the fact that global players from PayPal to Google and WhatsApp have entered the payments space in India.
Presently with the Interim Budget around the corner, the fintech players in the country are hoping for sops from the government in the form of incentives for digital payments, upgradation of digital infrastructure, financial inclusion and easy regulatory processes. Furthermore in order to mobilize access to credit, empowering fintech companies that facilitate them is also important, opines Alok Mittal, CEO and co-founder of Indifi Technologies.
Accordingly “For instance, extending credit guarantee schemes such as MUDRA and facilitating better data access to alternate lending companies can help in bolstering the impact and reach of these initiatives. Doing so can ensure high growth potential for MSMEs in India being one of the most dynamic and critical sectors of the nation’s economy."
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu