Accordingly in a bid to keep the family in play, former minister Daggubati Venkateshwara Rao along with his son Hithesh Chenchuram met YSRCP supreme YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Sunday. Meanwhile from last few days, the news about Hithesh joining YSRCP has been under circulation. Reportedly the father and son duo, who reportedly sought Paruchuru assembly segment in Prakasham district, spoke to media reporters after meeting Jagan at Lotus Pond in Hyderabad.
When speaking to media, Daggubati said "Our son has decided to work under the leadership of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. When we informed Jagan about the same, he is quite happy about the decision." When he's asked did Jagan confirm the ticket to his son, the senior leader said party will take a call on it. Furthermore he further added, "From last couple of years, I have been observing Jagan's personality, his Padayatra and interviews. I wish all his hard work will be paid off."
Moreover when media folks asked Mr Venkateswara Rao if they are ready to face the attack from opposition members about Purandareshwari being in BJP, he said "we are all ready to face it and fight back. In worst case scenario, she (Purandareshwari) will submit her resignation to BJP and stay away from politics. But, she will not join any party."
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram