Accordingly in a bid to keep the family in play, former minister Daggubati Venkateshwara Rao along with his son Hithesh Chenchuram met YSRCP supreme YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Sunday. Meanwhile from last few days, the news about Hithesh joining YSRCP has been under circulation. Reportedly the father and son duo, who reportedly sought Paruchuru assembly segment in Prakasham district, spoke to media reporters after meeting Jagan at Lotus Pond in Hyderabad.
When speaking to media, Daggubati said "Our son has decided to work under the leadership of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. When we informed Jagan about the same, he is quite happy about the decision." When he's asked did Jagan confirm the ticket to his son, the senior leader said party will take a call on it. Furthermore he further added, "From last couple of years, I have been observing Jagan's personality, his Padayatra and interviews. I wish all his hard work will be paid off."
Moreover when media folks asked Mr Venkateswara Rao if they are ready to face the attack from opposition members about Purandareshwari being in BJP, he said "we are all ready to face it and fight back. In worst case scenario, she (Purandareshwari) will submit her resignation to BJP and stay away from politics. But, she will not join any party."
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?