Sources from Bhopal made a statement that Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath on Sunday said that the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders are worried over Priyanka Gandhi’s entry into politics. Kamal Nath told media “BJP is getting upset over her entry, that’s why they are making various statements. It’s our personal matter and don’t know why their stomach is aching”.
Reportedly Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, whose entry into politics was a guessing game for several years, formally made her foray, with the Congress appointing her General Secretary in-charge of crucial Uttar Pradesh state’s eastern part.
Moreover as per report when asked about the farmer loan waiver cases, Kamal Nath said “There were fake loans that were given in the name of farmers. Hence this corruption has been going on for many years. We will do a criminal investigation on this matter. We have received information from various districts and the numbers he feels will go up to Rs 1000 crore.”
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!